A cool dessert for a summer get-together or party, made with JELL-O Pudding Ice Cream from Cold Stone Creamery.
This recipe courtesy of Cold Stone Creamery.
See our story about the Cold Stone – JELL-O® collaboration here.
- Remove one quart of JELL-O® Pudding Ice Cream
- 20 cookies (oatmeal raisin, sugar, chocolate chip)
- 1 Remove one quart of JELL-O® Pudding Ice Cream and temper (soften) 15 minutes before assembly.
- 2 Use a standard 3 ounce ice cream scoop.
- 3 Use either oatmeal (& raisin), sugar cookies or chocolate chip cookies with any flavor JELL-O® Pudding Ice Cream. Cookie size should be 2.5 to 3 inches in diameter.
- 4 1 quart of pudding ice cream (any flavor) and 20 cookies make 10 sandwiches.
- 5 Set sandwiches on a cookie sheet (option; wrap each in plastic) and freeze for 2 hours before serving.
- 6 Or use smaller store bought cookies or wafers for a tiny, tasty treat.