Quick Turkey Pot Pie Recipe. Turn leftovers into a satisfying complete meal with this easy pot pie, that can be made with ingredients already on hand in your kitchen.
This recipe courtesy of McCormick
Per serving: Calories: 240, Fat: 8 g, Carbohydrates: 22 g, Cholesterol: 53 mg, Sodium: 716 mg, Fiber: 2 g, Protein: 20 g
- 2 packages McCormick® Turkey Gravy Mix
- 1 teaspoon McCormick® Poultry Seasoning
- 1 1/2 cups milk
- 1 cup water
- 2 tablespoons butter
- 3 cups cubed cooked turkey or chicken
- 2 cups frozen mixed vegetables
- 1 can (7.5 ounces) refrigerated biscuits
- 1 Preheat oven to 375°F.
- 2 Mix Gravy Mix, poultry seasoning, milk, water and butter in large skillet or saucepan.
- 3 Bring to boil on medium heat, stirring frequently. Stir in turkey and vegetables.
- 4 Return to boil. Reduce heat to low; simmer 5 minutes.
- 5 Spoon into 2-quart baking dish. Top with biscuits.
- 6 Bake 15 minutes or until biscuits are golden brown.