These tiny little muffins are kid-friendly, stomach friendly, and friendly to your taste buds too! Ashley Pettit shares her secret to portioning one of America’s favorite comfort foods while making the juicy muffins of turkey a bit healthier too. Try it for dinner soon!
You can find the video here!
- FOR MEATLOAF
- 1 medium chopped bell pepper
- 1 medium chopped sweet onion
- 1 egg with dash of milk
- 1 cup of bread crumbs
- 1 3/4 pounds of ground turkey meat
- FOR SAUCE
- 1/2 cup ketchup
- 2 teaspoons of Worcestershire sauce
- 1/2 teaspoon dried mustard
- 2 tablespoons of brown sugar
- 1 Preheat oven to 450 degrees Fahrenheit
- 2 Combine chopped bell pepper, onions, egg with milk, bread crumbs, and turkey meat together in a bowl and mix
- 3 In a separate dish combine ketchup, Worcestershire sauce, dried mustard, brown sugar, and then mix
- 4 Add half of the sauce mixture into the meatloaf and mix
- 5 Coat muffin tin with non-stick spray and scoop meatloaf mixture into pan
- 6 Top meatloaves with leftover sauce
- 7 Place into the oven for 20 minutes
- 8 Let cool and serve!