If you are looking for a dish to wow your holiday dinner guests, then risotto Lobster Asparagus is it. It’s elegant and maybe the best part, easy to make.
Recipe courtesy of Spiedini Italian Ristorante
- 2 ounces Olive Oil
- 1 teaspoon Chopped Garlic
- 4 ounces Lobster Meat
- 1 cup Vialone Nano or Arborio Rice
- 1 cup Peeled Plum tomatoes, passed through a food mill
- 2 ounces Sliced Blanched Asparagus
- 4 cups Lobster Stock
- 1 tablespoon Chopped Parsley
- 2 teaspoons Mascarpone Cheese
- 2 teaspoons Parmesan Cheese
- To Taste Salt and Pepper
- Shot Brandy
- Half Stick Butter
- 1 Heat olive oil in a sauté pan.
- 2 Add the garlic & lobster meat and sauté.
- 3 Add rice.
- 4 Flame with Brandy, and add peeled plum tomatoes and asparagus.
- 5 Add the stock a little at a time, stirring and making sure the liquid is absorbed before adding more stock.
- 6 Add salt and pepper to taste.
- 7 Cook for about 16-18 minutes, remove from fire and add the butter, parmesan, and the Mascarpone cheese and parsley.