Roasted Brussels Sprouts with Balsamic Vinegar makes a great side dish for the holiday!. Roasting the brussels sprouts brings out the sweetness, while the balsamic reduces to make a yummy caramelized glaze with India spices.
- 1 pound Brussels sprouts
- 4 garlic cloves
- 1/4 cup Extra virgin Olive oil
- 3 tablespoons Balsamic Vinegar
- 3 teaspoon of cumin or turmeric
- Sea salt & pepper to taste
- 1 Preheat oven 425°F.
- 2 Trim end of Brussels sprout and pull off any loose outer leaves.
- 3 Slice in half, lengthwise.
- 4 Place Brussels Sprouts, garlic, olive oil, vinegar, spice, salt & pepper onto a baking sheet or shallow pan.
- 5 Roast in oven for 20-25 min until tender. Stirring occasionally.