Peaches are in season and here’s a great way to cook and serve something a bit out of the ordinary. We recently saw this dish at a food festival, where they were roasting the peaches on the spot and serving them with a big dollop of honey–so we came home and made our own version!
- Two ripe peaches, peeled
- 1/2 cup brown sugar
- 1/4 cup white wine
- 1/2 teaspoon cinnamon
- walnuts, chopped
- ice cream or whipped topping
- 1 Preheat oven to 350 degrees.
- 2 Slice the peeled peaches in half and place flat side down in a baking dish.
- 3 Sprinkle brown sugar over the top.
- 4 Add white wine (no need to stir).
- 5 Sprinkle peaches with cinnamon.
- 6 Sprinkle walnuts over the top.
- 7 Bake for 25-30 minutes at 350 degrees.
- 8 Serve with ice cream or whipped topping.