Savory Grilled Pork Tenderloin Recipe. Pork Tenderloin marinated in an orange mustard mixture and topped with a sour cream blend will not disappoint!
This recipe courtesy of FRENCH’S®.
Nutritional Analysis Per Serving:
7 g Fat
3 g Saturated Fat
83 mg Cholesterol
30 g Protein
3 g Carbohydrates
0 g Dietary Fiber
324 mg Sodium
- 1 large navel orange
- 1/3 cup FRENCH'S® Spicy Brown Mustard
- 2 tablespoons cider vinegar
- 2 tablespoons salt free grill seasoning blend
- 1 tablespoon olive oil
- 1 1/4 pounds pork tenderloin, fat trimmed
- 1/3 cup light sour cream
- 1/8 teaspoon salt
- 1 GRATE rind and juice orange; reserve juice. Combine mustard, vinegar, seasoning blend, oil and orange rind in small bowl. Reserve 2 tablespoons mixture. Pour remainder into food storage bag.
- 2 ADD pork; seal bag. Marinate in refrigerator 1 to 2 hours. Discard marinade.
- 3 GRILL pork over medium-high heat about 20 minutes or until no longer pink in center (155°F internal temperature). Let rest 10 minutes before slicing..
- 4 MIX reserved 2 tablespoons mustard mixture, sour cream, salt and reserved juice. Serve with pork.