This recipe is festive and bright and your guests will be completely intrigued. A little bit of spicy heat and the sweet tangy and tart taste of cranberries are combined to make this delicious dip.
Recipe courtesy of Kraft
Per Serving: Calories 100, Total fat 6 g, Saturated fat 3.5 g, Cholesterol 20 mg, Sodium 70 mg, Carbohydrate 9 g, Dietary fiber 0 g, Sugars 7 g, Protein 2 g, Vitamin A 4 %DV, Vitamin C 0 %DV, Calcium 0 %DV, Iron 0 %DV
- 1 package (8 ounces) Philadelphia Cream Cheese
- 1/2 cup canned whole berry cranberry sauce
- 1/4 cup orange marmalade
- 1/8 teaspoon ground red pepper (cayenne)
- 1/4 cup PLANTERS Slivered Almonds, toasted
- 1 SPREAD cream cheese onto bottom of 9-inch pie plate.
- 2 MIX cranberry sauce, orange marmalade and ground red pepper; spoon over cream cheese.
- 3 Sprinkle with almonds.
- 4 SERVE with RITZ Crackers.
- 5 VARIATION: Prepare as directed, omitting the red pepper and substituting hot pepper jelly for the orange marmalade.