You won’t have to coax your family to “eat all your carrots” anymore. Just pour this delicious spicy nutmeg butter over them and watch them disappear!
Recipe courtesy of McCormick®.
Nutrition Information (per serving):
Calories: 80, Fat: 4 g, Carbohydrates: 10 g, Cholesterol: 12 mg, Sodium: 180 mg, Fiber: 2 g, Protein: 1 g.
- 1 package (16 ounces) baby carrots
- 2 tablespoons butter, melted
- 1/4 teaspoon McCormick® Nutmeg, Ground
- 1/4 teaspoon McCormick® Garlic Salt
- 1/8 teaspoon McCormick® Red Pepper, Ground
- 1 Cook carrots as directed on package.
- 2 Mix butter, nutmeg, garlic salt and red pepper in small bowl. Pour over carrots; toss to coat well. Serve immediately.