You’ll see there is no reason to go out for steaks when you can grill them restaurant style at home. Everyone will love the special brown sugar blend of spices to make the steaks taste just right.
This recipe courtesy of KRAFT®.
Nutritional Information (Per Serving) Calories 250, Total fat 13 g, Saturated fat 4 g, Cholesterol 80 mg, Sodium 60 mg, Carbohydrate 4 g, Dietary fiber 0 g, Sugars 1 g, Protein 27 g, Vitamin A 0 %DV, Vitamin C 0 %DV, Calcium 0 %DV, Iron 20 %DV.
- 2 teaspoons each brown sugar, garlic powder and onion powder
- 1 teaspoon coarse ground black pepper
- 4 beef tenderloin steaks (6 ounces each)
- 1 tablespoon oil
- 1 PREHEAT grill to medium-high heat. Mix brown sugar and seasonings.
- 2 BRUSH steaks with oil. Sprinkle seasoning mixture evenly over both sides of steaks; press gently into steaks to secure.
- 3 GRILL 6 to 8 minutes on each side or until cooked through.