Are you ready to move on from your standard bacon and egg breakfast? We have a recipe that is going to make you the hero of breakfast! This recipe was brought to us by the talented chefs at The Food Channel.
Want to see how it’s done? Check the video!
- 2 small premade cooked pizza crusts
- 1/2 cup premade pizza sauce
- 2 cups of spinach
- 2 cups of shredded mozzarella cheese
- 2 teaspoons of olive oil
- 1 cup of bacon (cooked and chopped)
- 2 eggs
- 1/2 cup of Parmesan cheese
- salt and pepper
- 1 Preheat oven to 375 degrees
- 2 Place premade pizza crusts on baking sheet lined with parchment paper
- 3 Place oil and spinach in a frying pan until spinach is lightly wilted, remove from heat
- 4 Spoon pizza sauce on the pizza crusts and distribute evenly
- 5 Top pizza with spinach, mozzarella, and chopped bacon
- 6 Bake for 3 minutes, or until cheese is melted
- 7 Carve out a small hole in the middle of the pizza for eggs (do not cut through the crust)
- 8 Crack egg over the hole and season with salt and pepper
- 9 Finish with Parmesan cheese
- 10 Bake for a few more minutes or until the whites of the eggs are cooked
- 11 Enjoy!