Trying to eat healthy can be hard with all the distractions of our busy lives, but what if we told you that eating healthy cam also made you more beautiful? It’s true, and Ashley Pettit has several recipes to help you accomplish just that.
Try this skin-healthy watercress and radish salad. Radishes are high in sulfur and silicon, and these minerals are said to promote collagen and healthy skin glow. It’s also important to rotate the greens that you use to build your salad. Watercress is a bit of an acquired taste but is high in alkalines and is an excellent natural lymphatic system cleaner. Having a healthy lymphatic system will promote healthy skin and help fight dry skin and acne. Need another reason to try this salad? Did we mention this salad tastes great, too!
Click here to follow along with Ashley as she makes this wonderful recipe.
- 1 cup watercress, well-washed
- 1/2 cup sliced radishes, we like to mix up the varieties (black, daikon, and red radishes)
- For the dressing (makes 1 serving):
- 1 tablespoon avocado oil, cold-pressed
- 2 tablespoons champagne or ACV
- 1 mustard
- 1 small garlic clove, minced
- A dash of coconut nectar
- A dash of Himalayan crystal salt
- Squeeze of a lemon
- 1 Place the watercress in a bowl and top with the sliced radishes.
- 2 Prepare the dressing my mixing the ingredients together in a small bowl.
- 3 Serve atop the salad when ready.