A delicious recipe for the racetrack or any tailgate, our Tennessee Monster Bourbon Crush combines the bold flavors of Monster Rehab® energy drink and bourbon whiskey, along with the sweetness of lemonade and mint to make for a truly gratifying beverage. Please remember to drink responsibly.
Want to see how it’s done? Check out the video, here.
Other recipes in The Food Channel’s Speedway Snackers series, inspired by NASCAR®:
- Richmond-Inspired Buffalo Chicken Fries
- Kansas Raceway-Inspired BBQ Sundae
- Watkins Glen-Inspired Pierogi Burger
- Darlington Raceway-Inspired Pimento Cheese Stuffed Jalapenos
- Darlington-Inspired Fried Green Tomato BLT Salad
- Daytona-Inspired Firecracker Dog
- Talladega-Inspired The Big One
- 2 lemons, sliced thin
- 4 mint sprigs, fresh
- 2 tablespoons frozen lemonade concentrate
- 2 (15.5 oz. each) Monster® Rehab Tea + Lemonade + Energy Iced Tea
- 1 1/2 cups bourbon
- Crushed ice as needed
- 1 In a pitcher, or small beverage cooler, place lemons, mint and a little crushed ice in the bottom.
- 2 Using a muddler, crush lemon and mint to release flavor.
- 3 Add 2 cans Monster Rehab Iced Tea and bourbon. Mix well.
- 4 Serve over crushed ice; garnish each glass with a slice of lemon.