This low fat recipe is a delicious way to spice up turkey leftovers.
Recipe courtesy of McCormick®.
Nutrition Information (per serving): Calories: 366, Fat: 8 g, Carbohydrates: 36 g, Cholesterol: 49 mg, Sodium: 954 mg, Fiber: 12 g, Protein: 31 g.
Serving Suggestion: Serve the chili in a bread bowl.
- 2 tablespoons vegetable oil
- 1 1/4 cans chopped onion
- 1 cup chopped green bell pepper
- 2 cans (15 1/2 ounces each) kidney beans, drained
- 1 can (28 ounces) stewed tomatoes, crushed
- 1 cup red wine
- 3 cups cubed cooked turkey
- 1 tablespoon McCormick® Chili Powder
- 1 teaspoon McCormick® Cilantro Leaves
- 1 teaspoon McCormick® Red Pepper, Crushed
- 1/2 teaspoon salt
- 1/4 teaspoon McCormick® Garlic Powder
- 1 Heat oil in large saucepan on medium-high heat. Add onions and bell peppers; cook and stir 5 minutes or until vegetables are tender.
- 2 Add remaining ingredients. Bring to boil on high heat. Reduce heat to low; simmer, uncovered, 25 minutes.