A delicious and easy recipe for your Thanksgiving and Christmas table you can make ahead. The combination of caramel, pecans, and pumpkin makes this twist on the traditional pumpkin pie a decadent treat.
Per Serving: Calories 320, Total fat 15 g, Saturated fat 7 g, Cholesterol 0 mg, Sodium 390 mg, Carbohydrate 48 g, Dietary fiber 2 g, Sugars 31 g, Protein 3 g, Vitamin A 80 %DV, Vitamin C 2 %DV, Calcium 6 %DV, Iron 6 %DV
Recipe courtesy of Kraft.
- 1/4 cup plus 2 tablespoons caramel ice cream topping, divided
- 1 HONEY MAID Graham Pie Crust
- 1/2 cup plus 2 tablespoons PLANTERS Pecan Pieces, divided
- 1 cup cold milk
- 2 packages (3.4 ounces each) JELL-O Vanilla Flavor Instant Pudding
- 1 cup canned pumpkin
- 1 teaspoon ground cinnamon
- 1/2 teaspoon ground nutmeg
- 1 tub (8 ounces) COOL WHIP Whipped Topping, thawed, divided
- 1 POUR 1/4 cup caramel topping into crust; sprinkle with 1/2 cup pecans.
- 2 BEAT milk, pudding mixes, pumpkin and spices with whisk until blended.
- 3 Stir in 1-1/2 cups COOL WHIP. Spread into crust.
- 4 REFRIGERATE at least 1 hour. Top with remaining COOL WHIP, caramel topping and pecans just before serving.