Fruity and flavorful sangria is always the hit of the party. Be the hero of your next bash by making this beer-y rendition of fall-inspired sangria using UFO CRANBeeRY!
This recipe is courtesy of Harpoon Brewery and UFO Beer.
UFO Cranbeery Beer is part of our Food Channel Finds series, click here for more recipes and information.
- 2 cups fresh or frozen cranberries
- 1 cup sugar
- 1 cup water
- 2 cans UFO CRANBeeRy Beer
- 1/2 cup brandy
- 1 cup fresh orange juice
- For Garnish fresh cranberries, orange, lemon and lime slices
- 1 Bring fresh cranberries, water, and sugar to a boil in a medium saucepan over medium-high heat. Reduce heat to low, and simmer 5 minutes or until the cranberries pop.
- 2 Pour mixture through a wire-mesh strainer into a bowl, using the back of a spoon to squeeze out the juice.
- 3 Pour 2 cans of UFO CRANBeeRY and 1/2 cup of brandy into a large pitcher.
- 4 Add in the cranberry mixture and 1 cup of fresh orange juice. Stir & chill for 2 hours.
- 5 Serve over ice; garnish with cranberries and fruit slices, if desired. Enjoy!