Summer months have come and gone, leaving fall cocktails on our mind. What better drink for a brisk fall night than a CRANBeeRY Whiskey Sour!
This recipe is courtesy of Harpoon Brewery and UFO Beer.
UFO Cranbeery Beer is part of our Food Channel Finds series, click here for more recipes and information.
- 2 cups fresh cranberries
- 1 cup water
- UFO Cranbeery Beer
- 1 cup sugar
- 2 cinnamon sticks
- 3/4 cup whiskey or bourbon
- 1/2 cup lemon juice
- 1/4 cup orange juice
- 1/4 cup lime juice
- 1 In a medium-sized saucepan add cranberries, water, and sugar. Bring to a boil over medium-high heat.
- 2 Reduce to a simmer and continue cooking, stirring occasionally, until the cranberries have burst open.
- 3 Once done, remove syrup from heat and strain. Let cool for at least 10 minutes.
- 4 Add the cranberry mixture, 3/4 cup whiskey or bourbon, lemon juice, lime juice, and ice into a cocktail shaker. Shake vigorously for 30 seconds
- 5 Divide into 4 glasses and top each off with UFO CRANBeeRY. Enjoy!