Happy Thanksgiving! Having a hard time deciding between pumpkin or pecan pie? The Healthy Voyager has the solution! This vegan Pumpkin Maple Pecan Pie combines the best of both worlds while staying vegan and absolutely scrumptious.
- 2 egg replacers, prepared
- 1 (16 oz) can pumpkin
- 1/2 cup sugar
- 1/4 cup pure maple syrup
- 1 teaspoon pecan extract
- 1/2 teaspoon salt
- 1 teaspoon ground cinnamon
- 1/2 teaspoon nutmeg
- 1/4 teaspoon ground ginger
- 1 cup soymilk
- 1/4 cup cornstarch
- 1 unbaked vegan pie crust
- 1 Prepare pre-made vegan pie crust as per instructions on the box.
- 2 Preheat oven to 350 degrees.
- 3 Add pumpkin, soymilk, egg replacers, maple syrup, cornstarch, sugar, pecan extract, cinnamon, nutmeg, ginger, and salt into a bowl and mix until everything is incorporated.
- 4 Pour in the prepared pie tin.
- 5 Place on a pan and place into the oven for 45-60 minutes.
- 6 Place pecans on cookie sheet and roast for 7-10 minutes.
- 7 Drizzle maple syrup over pecans and mix to make sure they've evenly coated.
- 8 Place back into the oven for 7-10 minutes.
- 9 Top pecans with sugar and place on top of cooled pumpkin pie.
- 10 Serve and enjoy!