Speedway Snackers from The Food Channel help make your NASCAR® watch parties the talk of the block. As we look to October, it’s time for our Kansas Speedway-Inspired BBQ Sundae.
- A fan favorite at the Kansas City Speedway, this Barbecue Sundae is a delicious and savory take on the traditional ice cream sundae, with layers of brisket, BBQ sauce, mashed potatoes and cheese.
This is the last in our eight-recipe series inspired by foods from some of the top NASCAR speedways in 2017. Enjoy this and our previous recipes from other NASCAR race tracks below – and get your engines revving for 2018!
The Food Channel’s Speedway Snackers, inspired by NASCAR®:
- Richmond-Inspired Buffalo Chicken Fries
- Watkins Glen-Inspired Pierogi Burger
- Darlington Raceway-Inspired Pimento Cheese Stuffed Jalapenos
- Talladega-Inspired Big One
- Darlington-Inspired Fried Green Tomato BLT Salad
- Daytona-Inspired Firecracker Dog
- And in honor of this year’s NASCAR sponsor, the Tennessee Monster® Bourbon Crush