Made famous at Talladega Super Speedway-where everything is bigger! This softball-size meatball, made to resemble an Italian meatball impaled with a forkful of pasta, holds a secret filling. The Big One is actually a deep-fried meatball filled with a molten center of smoky pulled pork, two kinds of cheese, and BBQ sauce. So ridiculously over-the-top fun – we just had to get in the kitchen and try this out for ourselves.
Want the recipe? Get it here!
Other recipes in The Food Channel’s Speedway Snackers series, inspired by NASCAR®:
- Richmond-Inspired Buffalo Chicken Fries
- Kansas Raceway-Inspired BBQ Sundae
- Watkins Glen-Inspired Pierogi Burger
- Darlington Raceway-Inspired Pimento Cheese Stuffed Jalapenos
- Darlington-Inspired Fried Green Tomato BLT Salad
- Daytona-Inspired Firecracker Dog
- And in honor of this year’s NASCAR sponsor, the Tennessee Monster® Bourbon Crush