Who doesn’t love chocolate chip cookies? I definitely have a weakness, especially when they’re combined with peanut butter and the wonderful flavor tones of honey, like these Bee Nutty Choco-Chip Cookies from our friends at the National Honey Board! —Editor
- 1/2 cup honey
- 1/2 cup peanut butter
- 1/2 cup butter or margarine
- 1/4 cup packed brown sugar
- 1 egg
- 1 1/2 teaspoon vanilla
- 2 cups flour
- 1/2 teaspoon baking soda
- 1/2 teaspoon salt
- 6 ounces chocolate morsels
- 1/2 cup roasted peanuts, coarsely chopped
- 1 Combine honey, peanut butter, butter and brown sugar in a large bowl; beat until light and fluffy. Add egg and vanilla; mix thoroughly.
- 2 Combine flour, soda and salt; mix well. Stir into peanut butter mixture. Stir in chocolate morsels and peanuts.
- 3 Using a 1/4 cup measure for each cookie, drop onto ungreased cookie sheet; flatten slightly.
- 4 Bake at 350°F 8-10 minutes or until lightly browned.
- 5 Remove to rack and cool.