Here’s another choice when you’re looking for cookies to put out for Santa–he’s sure to love mint and chocolate together! This recipe is adapted from Nestle Tollhouse, using their Dark Chocolate & Mint Morsels, but you could use any combination of flavored pieces.
- 2 cups flour
- 2/3 cup cocoa
- 1 t. baking soda
- 1/2 t. salt
- 2 sticks butter
- 2/3 cup sugar
- 2/3 cup brown sugar
- 1 t. vanilla
- 2 eggs
- 1 package (about 1 1/2 cups) chocolate & mint morsels
- 1 Combine flour, cocoa, baking soda and salt and set aside.
- 2 Beat together softened butter, sugars and vanilla.
- 3 Add eggs.
- 4 Gradually add flour mixture that had been set aside.
- 5 Add chocolate and mint chips.
- 6 Drop onto prepared cookie sheet and bake at 325 degrees for 10-12 minutes.