Eyeball cupcakes are a fun addition to your Halloween festivities.
Recipe courtesy of KRAFT®.
Nutrition Infomation: Calories 300, Total fat 14 g, Saturated fat 4.5 g, Cholesterol 40 mg, Sodium 310 mg, Carbohydrate 43 g, Dietary fiber 1 g, Sugars 33 g, Protein 3 g, Vitamin A 4 %DV, Vitamin C 0 %DV, Calcium 4 %DV, Iron 6 %DV.
Kraft Kitchen Tips
Substitute: Prepare as directed, using any flavor cake mix.
- 1 package (2-layer size) chocolate cake mix
- 1 package (4-serving size) JELL-O Chocolate Instant Pudding
- 1 package (8 ounces) PHILADELPHIA Cream Cheese, softened
- 1/4 cup (1/2 stick) butter, softened
- 1 teaspoon vanilla
- 1 package (16 ounces) powdered sugar, sifted (4 to 4-1/2 cups)
- 24 ring-shaped chewy fruit snacks
- 24 miniature candy-coated chocolate pieces
- 1 tube (19.28 grams) red decorating gel
- 1 PREPARE cake batter as directed on package. Add dry pudding mix; mix well. Spoon evenly into 24 paper-lined medium muffin cups. Bake as directed on package for cupcakes. Cool completely.
- 2 BEAT cream cheese, butter and vanilla in medium bowl with electric mixer on medium speed until well blended. Gradually add sugar, beating well after each addition. Spread evenly onto tops of cupcakes.
- 3 PLACE 1 fruit snack on top of each cupcake. Add 1 candy-coated chocolate piece to center of each fruit snack for the eyeball. Draw squiggly lines with decorating gel from the eyeballs to outsides of fruit snacks to resemble eyeball veins.