Something wicked this way comes and it’s not ghouls and goblins or unhealthy Halloween food. Healthy Voyager helps you enjoy all the fun and flavors of Halloween as a vegan, gluten free, or healthy little monster with these all natural chocolate cyclops eyes!
Check out the full Halloween video for these spooky good vegan chocolate cyclops eyeballs! This recipe is brought to you by Carolyn Scott.
- 1 cup of raw peanuts
- 1/4 cup of fresh dates
- 1/2 raw peanut butter
- pinch of sea salt
- 1 tablespoon of vanilla extract
- 1/4 cup of raw cacao powder
- 1/8 cup of agave syrup
- 12 oz semi-sweet chocolate
- 1 cup of candy eyeballs
- 1 Combine fresh dates, peanut butter, sea salt, vanilla extract, raw cacao powder, and agave syrup into a blender or food processor until mixture turns into a paste
- 2 Add raw peanuts and blend until well mixed
- 3 Pour brownie mixture into a bowl and let chill in the refrigerator for 10 minutes
- 4 Add water into a saucepan and let boil
- 5 Place glass bowl on top of boiling water and slowly add chocolate and stir until chocolate is melted
- 6 Take hot glass bowl off of boiling water using oven mitts
- 7 Grab the brownie batter out of the fridge and roll into small tightly packed balls
- 8 Dip in tempered chocolate and place on wax paper
- 9 Add the candy eyeball while chocolate is still warm
- 10 Let chill in the fridge for 10 minutes
- 11 Serve and enjoy!