Chop up some fresh fruit, layer it with honey-flavored yogurt and granola, and you’ve created a delicious snack. These parfaits are also satisfying for breakfast and even dessert. Use store-bought yogurt or make your own.
Recipe courtesy of Williams-Sonoma
- 1 pound plain yogurt
- 2 tablespoons honey, plus more for drizzling
- 1/2 teaspoon vanilla extract
- Assorted cut-up fruit, such as pineapple, strawberries, mango and cantaloupe
- Granola as needed
- 1 In a bowl, stir together the yogurt, honey and vanilla until combined.
- 2 Layer the yogurt, fruit and granola in 4 serving glasses and drizzle with more honey.