Vegetable and cheese-topped pizza crust, cut into squares, make an easy party appetizer.
Recipe courtesy of McCormick®.
NUTRITION INFORMATION (per serving – 2 two-inch square slices): Calories: 117, Fat: 5 g, Carbohydrates: 13 g, Cholesterol: 7 mg, Sodium: 218 mg, Fiber: 1 g, Protein: 5 g.
Tomato Party Pizza: Substitute 1 cup coarsely chopped tomatoes for the sliced vegetables.
- 1 (12-inch) or 2 (8-inch) prepared pizza crusts
- 1 cup shredded mozzarella cheese
- 1/4 cup grated Parmesan cheese
- 1 cup thinly sliced vegetables, such as red bell pepper, zucchini and mushrooms
- 1 tablespoon olive oil
- 1 teaspoon McCormick® Italian Seasoning
- 1/4 teaspoon McCormick® Garlic Powder
- 1/4 cup sliced black olives
- 1 Preheat oven to 450°F. Place pizza crust on large baking sheet.
- 2 Mix mozzarella and Parmesan cheeses in small bowl. Toss vegetables, 1/2 cup of the cheese mixture, oil, Italian seasoning and garlic powder in medium bowl. Spread mixture evenly over crust. Top with olives and remaining cheese mixture.
- 3 Bake 8 to 10 minutes or until cheese is melted. Cut into 2-inch pieces to serve.