This cabbage salad has so much flexibility and has incredible health benefits. Ashley Pettit’s tahini dressing salad has a unique flavor profile full of digestive supportive enzymes and probiotics to leave you feeling full of energy.
Click here to follow along with Ashley as she makes this recipe in the latest episode of Ashley Pettit Living.
- 1/2 cup raw tahini, room temp (liquid)
- 1 tbsp. raw apple cider vinegar
- 1 tsp. Himalayan crystal salt
- 1/3 cup nutritional yeast
- 1 capsule 85 billion probiotic, opened and powder poured into dressing
- 2 teaspoons coconut nectar
- Cayenne pepper, to taste
- Water, to thin out
- 6 cups thinly shredded purple cabbage
- To top:
- Handful of parsley, chopped
- Handful of alfalfa sprouts, well-washed & dried
- Dash of cayenne pepper
- Optional: 4 Botija dried olives, chopped
- 1 Mix the first 8 ingredients together in a bowl and set aside.
- 2 Shred the cabbage into thin strips for easier digestion, and place it in a large bowl.
- 3 Top with prepared dressing.
- 4 When serving, serve 1 cup of salad with parsley, olives, sprouts, & cayenne.