For a lighter alternative to traditional pumpkin pie, try this deliciously easy mousse.
Recipe courtesy of McCormick®.
Nutrition Information (per serving): Calories: 104, Fat: 4 g, Carbohydrates: 15 g, Cholesterol: 4 mg, Sodium: 233 mg, Fiber: 2 g,
Protein: 2 g.
- 1 package (4-serving size) sugar free fat free instant vanilla pudding
- 1 teaspoon McCormick® Cinnamon, Ground
- 1/2 teaspoon McCormick® Ginger, Ground
- 1 cup cold milk
- 1 cup canned pumpkin
- 1 1/2 cups thawed reduced fat whipped topping, divided
- 5 toasted pecan halves (optional)
- 1 Mix pudding mix, cinamon and ginger in large bowl. Add milk and pumpkin; beat with wire whisk 2 minutes or until well blended. Gently stir in 1 cup of the whipped topping. Spoon mousse into serving bowl or 5 dessert glasses.
- 2 Refrigerate at least 1 hour to blend flavors. Just before serving, garnish with remaining 1/2 cup whipped topping. Garnish with pecan halves, if desired.