If you’re having a smaller Thanksgiving gathering, a turkey breast may be a better choice than a whole bird.
This recipe courtesy of McCormick
Per Serving: Calories: 296, Fat: 12 g, Carbohydrates: 0 g, Cholesterol: 122 mg, Sodium: 289 mg, Fiber: 0 g, Protein: 47 g
Italian Roasted Turkey Breast: Substitute 1 tablespoon McCormick® Italian Seasoning for the rubbed sage.
- 1 tablespoon McCormick® Sage, Rubbed
- 1 1/2 teaspoons seasoned salt
- 1/2 teaspoon McCormick® Black Pepper, Ground
- 1 turkey breast, fresh or frozen, thawed (5 to 6 pounds)
- 1 cup water
- 1 Preheat oven to 350°F.
- 2 Mix sage, seasoned salt and black pepper in small bowl.
- 3 Place turkey breast on rack in foil-lined roasting pan. Spread seasoning mixture over entire surface and under skin of turkey breast. Cover loosely with heavy duty foil.
- 4 Roast 1 hour. Remove foil. Add water to pan.
- 5 Roast 1 to 1 1/2 hours longer or until internal temperature reaches 170°F, basting occasionally with pan juices.
- 6 Remove turkey breast from oven. Loosely cover with foil. Let stand 15 minutes.
- 7 Transfer to platter or carving board and slice.
- 8 Serving Suggestion: Serve with Perfect Turkey Gravy and Harvest Roasted Vegetables.