From Debbie Dance Uhrig, Master Culinary Craftsperson at Silver Dollar City theme park. Read more about The Culinary Class Experience and The Culinary Center Opening.
Can replace shrimp with good quality white fish.
See related stories and recipes:
Branson Theme Park Opens Culinary Center
Culinary Classes Meet You Where You Are
Midwest Living Senior Food Editor Tastes it All
An Interview with the Designer
The Culinary Class Experience
Recipes from the series:
- 1 (6-7 oz.) can crabmeat
- 1 lb. large pink shrimp, broken into chunks
- 1 (7 oz.) can mushrooms, drained
- 3 stalks celery, minced
- 1/2 large onion, minced
- 1 can Cream of Shrimp soup
- 8-10 crumbled Saltine crackers
- 1 box of Turkey or Chicken Stovetop Stuffing
- salt & pepper to taste
- 1 egg
- 1 cup Parmesan cheese or Italian blend cheese
- clam juice - to moisten to dressing consistency (can also use juice from shrimp)
- 1 Mix all ingredients well and place in a greased, deep 8 x 8 baking dish. Dot the top with butter slices.
- 2 Bake at 350 degrees until set and browned, about 45-50 minutes.