Game Day’s upon us! Our friends at Bernzomatic have partnered with pro football player Nick Mangold of the New York Jets to create three recipes for your watch party with an added pro edge—finishing them with the flair and drama of a Bernzomatic TS4000.
This recipe for Steak with Herbed Butter is sure to impress, with hints of rosemary, shallots, thyme and garlic. Find other recipes in this series by clicking below:
- 1/2 cup unsalted butter
- 1 teaspoon garlic, minced
- 1 teaspoon shallots, minced
- 1 teaspoon rosemary, minced
- 1 teaspoon thyme, minced
- 1 teaspoon chives, minced
- 1 teaspoon parsley, minced
- 1/2 teaspoon salt
- 1/2 teaspoon black pepper
- 1 (14 ounce) New York strip steak
- To taste salt and pepper
- 1 Soften butter with Bernzomatic 4000 High Heat Torch
- 2 Fold remaining ingredients into softened butter and chill in refrigerator while preparing steaks.
- 1 Liberally season steak with salt and pepper. Grill over high heat on both sides until desired temperature is reached (medium rare recommended). To serve, finish steak with 1 tablespoon compound butter and melt with the Bernzomatic TS4000 High Heat Torch. Serve aside your favorite French fries.