Try out this vegan eggnog recipe that tastes incredible! It drops the heavy cream and eggs, substituting healthier alternatives without sacrificing the holiday flavor.
Follow along with Carolyn Scott-Hamilton to see this wonderful holiday classic come to life, here.
- 8 cups cashew milk
- 3 oz. vegan instant vanilla pudding
- 1/2 cup sugar
- 2 teaspoons vanilla
- 1/2 teaspoon ground ginger
- 1/2 teaspoon nutmeg
- 1/2 teaspoon cinnamon
- 1 In large bowl, mix pudding with 1 cup milk.
- 2 When pudding is thick, add remaining ingredients, mix very well.
- 3 Chill.
- 4 Sprinkle with cinnamon and nutmeg and enjoy.