These robust olives – marinated in basil, garlic, oregano, thyme and olive oil – are sure to please a crowd.
Recipe courtesy of McCormick®.
Nutrition Information (per serving): Calories: 98, Fat: 10 g, Carbohydrates: 2 g, Cholesterol: 0 mg, Sodium: 592 mg, Fiber: 1 g, Protein: 0 g.
- 1/3 cup olive oil
- 1/4 cup white wine vinegar
- 1 1/2 teaspoons McCormick® Garlic Powder
- 1 teaspoon McCormick® Basil Leaves
- 1 teaspoon McCormick® Thyme Leaves
- 1 teaspoon sugar
- 1/2 teaspoon McCormick® Oregano Leaves
- 1/4 teaspoon seasoned salt
- 3 cups assorted drained olives
- 1 Mix all ingredients, except olives, in medium bowl until well blended. Add olives; toss to coat well. Cover.
- 2 Marinate in refrigerator 6 hours or up to 5 days, stirring occasionally.