This recipe for Avocado Egg Boats is another in our series of keto-friendly recipes from celebrity caterer Andrea Correale, founder and president of Elegant Affairs. Andrea has more than 20 years of experience in catering high-end events and meeting the dietary needs of her celebrity clients.
Here are links to the other keto-friendly recipes in this series:
- 3 avocados
- 6 eggs
- 5 strips crispy bacon, diced
- 2 tablespoons fresh scallions, chopped
- To taste salt and pepper
- 1 Preheat oven to 350 degrees F.
- 2 Cut avocados in half. Using a teaspoon, scoop a little of the avocado out to allow a larger hole for the egg.
- 3 Place avocados in a baking pan (line with parchment paper if preferred).
- 4 Gently crack one egg into each avocado half. Add salt and pepper to taste.
- 5 Bake for about 20 minutes. Less if eggs are preferred runny. When eggs are cooked, remove from oven and transfer to serving plate.
- 6 Top with scallions and bacon.