This recipe for Mini Frittatas is another in our series of keto-friendly recipes from celebrity caterer Andrea Correale, founder and president of Elegant Affairs. Andrea has more than 20 years of experience in catering high-end events and meeting the dietary needs of her celebrity clients.
Here are links to the other keto-friendly recipes in this series:
- 10 large eggs
- 1 cup diced tomatoes
- 1 cup chopped spinach
- 1/4 cup fresh diced scallions
- 3/4 cup grated Parmesan cheese
- 1-1/2 teaspoons sea salt
- 1/2 teaspoon black pepper
- 1 Preheat oven to 400 degrees F.
- 2 Grease 12 cup muffin cup with non-stick cooking spray and set aside.
- 3 In a large mixing bowl, mix eggs, salt, and pepper. Mix in tomato, spinach, and parmesan cheese.
- 4 Divide mixture evenly amongst the cups, filling them about 2/3 of the way.
- 5 Sprinkle tops with scallions and bake for 15 minutes or until golden brown.