The holidays are quickly approaching which means a forecast for cold and blustery weather. There’s nothing like enjoying a hot beverage after coming inside following a day of skiing, snowboarding or tobogganing.
Per Serving: Calories 380, Total fat 18 g, Saturated fat 9 g, Cholesterol 20 mg, Sodium 260 mg, Carbohydrate 45 g, Dietary fiber 3 g, Sugars 34 g,, Protein 11 g, Vitamin A 10 %DV, Vitamin C 4 %DV, Calcium 30 %DV, Iron 15 %DV
To ensure that hot beverages stay hot, fill each serving cup or mug with hot water; let stand a few minutes or until ready to fill with hot beverage. Empty cups before filling with hot beverage.
- 1 cup milk
- 1/4 teaspoon ground cinnamon
- 1 square BAKER'S Semi-Sweet Chocolate, finely chopped
- 2 OREO Cookies
- 1 MIX milk and cinnamon in saucepan. Bring just to boil on medium-high heat.
- 2 ADD chocolate; beat with wire whisk until chocolate is completely melted and milk is slightly frothy.
- 3 SERVE hot with the cookies.
- 4 NOTE: To make enough hot chocolate for 4 servings, prepare as directed using 1 quart (4 cups) milk, 1/2 teaspoon ground cinnamon and 4 squares BAKER'S Semi-Sweet Baking Chocolate