This clove-studded, honey-baked ham will be a showstopper at your next gathering.
Recipe courtesy of McCormick®.
Nutrition Information (per serving): Calories: 198, Fat: 6 g, Carbohydrates: 8 g, Cholesterol: 61 mg, Sodium: 1465 mg, Fiber: 0 g, Protein: 28 g.
- 1/2 cup firmly packed brown sugar
- 2 tablespoons honey
- 1 tablespoon water
- 1/2 teaspoon McCormick® Cloves, Ground
- 1 ready-to-eat ham (about 8 pounds)
- McCormick® Whole Cloves
- 1 Preheat oven to 350°F. Mix sugar, honey, water and ground cloves in small bowl. Place ham in large foil-lined roasting pan. Score top of ham in diamond pattern. Place whole cloves in centers and points of diamonds.
- 2 Bake 1 1/2 hours, basting during last 1/2 hour with spice mixture. Let stand 15 minutes before slicing.