With holiday season in full swing, it’s great for home mixologists to have a wide range of cocktail recipes and options to wow your guests. This is another recipe in a series of holiday cocktail inspirations from some of the top resort mixologists in the United States.
This recipe for a Holiday Tree Cocktail, featuring ruby-red Campari and cranberry topped with frosty white foam, comes to us from KANU Lounge at Whiteface Lodge (Lake Placid, N.Y.)
For other drink recipes in the resort mixologist series:
- Mistletoe Mojito
- The Hanzo
- The Alexander
- Jingle Bells White Chocolate Peppermint Martini
- Santa’s Mule
- 2 ounces Tanqueray
- 1 ounce Campari
- 2 ounces Cranberry juice
- ½ ounce Lime juice
- ½ ounce Simple syrup
- 3 dashes Fee Brothers Whiskey Barrel-Aged Bitters
- 1 Egg white
- 1 Shake all ingredients without ice.
- 2 Then add ice and shake.
- 3 Double strain into a coupe, and add apple and cinnamon garnish.