With holiday season in full swing, it’s great for home mixologists to have a wide range of cocktail recipes and options to wow your guests. This is one recipe in a series of holiday cocktail inspirations from some of the top resort mixologists in the United States.
Today’s Jingle Bells White Chocolate Peppermint Martini recipe is courtesy of McCoy’s Oceanfront at Fort Lauderdale Marriott Pompano Beach Resort & Spa (Pompano Beach, Fla.)
Let the cool mint and smooth white chocolate get you in the winter spirit!
For other recipes in our resort mixologist series:
- 1 ½ ounces Vanilla Stoli Vodka
- ½ ounce Simple syrup
- ½ ounce Peppermint schnapps
- 1 ounce Godiva white chocolate liquer
- As desired Dark chocolate syrup
- As desired Dark chocolate shavings
- 1 Add vodka, simple syrup, schnapps and Godiva to a Boston shaker and add a scoop of ice.
- 2 Shake hard 20 times.
- 3 Drizzle dark chocolate on the sides and bottom of a martini glass.
- 4 Strain drink into the glass and sprinkle the top with chocolate shavings.