With holiday season in full swing, it’s great for home mixologists to have a wide range of cocktail recipes and options to wow your guests. This is another recipe in a series of holiday cocktail inspirations from some of the top resort mixologists in the United States.
This recipe for The Hanzo is courtesy of the jade bar at Sanctuary on Camelback Mountain (Scottsdale, Ariz.). It’s the epitome of sophistication with a hint of holiday spice and citrus.
- 2 ounces Cinnamon Smoked Bulleit Bourbon
- ¼ ounce Five-spice simple syrup
- 2 dashes Cardamom bitters
- 1 Mix all ingredients together.
- 2 Garnish with orange zest.