With holiday season in full swing, it’s great for home mixologists to have a wide range of cocktail recipes and options to wow your guests. This is another recipe in a series of holiday cocktail inspirations from some of the top resort mixologists in the United States.
This recipe for Santa’s Mule comes from Gaby Bar at Sofitel New York. See for yourself how the über-popular cranberry turns this classic into a contemporary holiday treat.
For other drink recipes in the resort mixologist series:
- 2 ounces Vodka
- 1 ounce Cranberry juice
- 1 teaspoon Apple purée
- Splash Lime juice
- As needed to top off Ginger ale
- 1 Lime wedge
- As needed for garnish Fresh mint leaves
- As needed for garnish Peppermint candy
- 1 Shake vodka, cranberry juice, apple puree and lime juice.
- 2 Pour over ice in a copper mug. Top off with ginger ale and garnish with lime wedge, fresh mint leaves and peppermint candy.