Once upon a time, gluten-free dishes were hard to find or else poor substitutes for “the real deal.” Those days are long gone, but you might be surprised to learn what can be made gluten-free these days. We rounded up some of our favorite gluten-free recipes for soups, dips, donuts, pizza, pies, tacos, and more.
The dishes below include the following appetizers, side dishes, main courses, and desserts.
- Gluten-Free Maple Walnut Bread
- Gluten-Free, Chocolate-Filled, Coconut-Crusted Pie
- Gluten-free Quinoa Indian Mac and Cheese
- Gluten-Free Seasoned Popcorn
- Gluten-Free Patatas Bravas Hash Brown Potato Pizza
- Gluten-Free Wild Rice and Water Chestnut Stuffing with Sausage
- Gluten-Free Pumpkin Pie Squares
- Gluten-Free Pumpkin Spice Donuts
- Gluten-Free Pecan-Roasted Beet Dip with Sage
- Gluten-Free Green Pea and Edamame Dip
- Gluten Free Fish Tacos
- Vegan Chickpea Spaghetti
- Gluten-Free Granola
- Mesciua (Garbanzo bean Soup)