This cocktail gives you all of the warm and fuzzy feelings of a crisp autumn morning spent snuggling in a warm blanket. Using Maple Guild Organic Grade A Maple Syrup, heavy cream, actual eggs and a delicious bourbon, this is the recipe for an ultimate cocktail experience.
To see more mouthwatering recipes using Maple Guild Syrup, click here!
This recipe is courtesy of Jos. A. Magnus for the Maple It Recipe Contest.
- 2 oz. Joseph Magnus Bourbon
- 1 oz. Maple Guild Grade A Maple Syrup
- 1 oz. PX Sherry
- .25 oz. heavy cream
- 1 egg
- Pinch of ground cinnamon
- 1 In a shaker, crack 1 whole egg and shake until homogenized
- 2 Add the bourbon, syrup, sherry, and heavy cream, and shake vigorously until slightly frothy
- 3 Add ice and shake hard for 10 more seconds
- 4 Strain into a chilled coupe glass and garnish with a pinch of ground cinnamon and a few blueberries